I Almost Forgot

I almost forgot sister Lisa's invitation to have another story of mine be revealed through her LOAM postings...If you want to know more about me and this was something you didn't know about me, please head on over to Sister Lisa's...

I want to thank all of you for keeping me in your prayers. This week, as I pray for the Lord's leading and His perfect timing, it will be a time for me to stand up and defend myself...The battle is really big and in His perfect time, I will reveal what it was about as I'm not sure right now what the purpose is...I want to let you all know that I deeply appreciate your love, friendships, leaving me email addresses and those precious Scriptures that I will read now and strengthen me....I know I was never alone and to Him be the glory Who gives me everything I need including all of you in my life. I love all of you and know that we are truly One in Spirit. May all the glory be given to our Lord Jesus Christ....For now, as I soak in His power and might, please forgive me if I might not be able to visit you for a while. But when I come back, I will reveal all the victory in His precious, wonderful Name!!!!

May God bless all of you, protect you and may you remember always to be strong in His mighty power! To Him be the glory forever and ever in all ages to come.

"Those who love your instructions have great peace and do not stumble." -Psalm 119:165 [NLT]

6 comments:

  1. My dearest Rose..
    I read your story about leaving the Phillipians and going to live with your Uncle.
    What a huge sacrifice for all of you. You may think you got the better deal? But you left your homeland and there is much grief in doing that.
    I know you love you your parents and wish to repay all.
    As a parent of grown children I know that all your parents want is to know you are well. You are probably their inspiration of a better way of life. You can visit and that is something they can look forward to. You could also in time, have them migrate to live with you. That is what many people do in Australia.
    I pray for your load you are carrying.
    May it be lightened and may the Lord direct your path.. Proverbs 3:5.
    Much love Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosel, glad you shared, erm... we have something in common, you were adopted, I was fostered, at least you know who your biological parents are. I'm very sure you'll find a way to re-unite with your family in the Philipines. May the Lord grant you strength and wisdom as you go through your present challenge at your work place. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosel I read your story over at Lisa's blog. What a sad story with a beautiful ending. Hope I can read the rest of your story. Where is your uncle now, and how did you get out of his control?

    Blessings to you. I keep on praying for victory for you.

    Love
    Lidj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been able to be on the internet lately, so I went back and read a couple of the posts prior to this one so I'd know more what was going on. I KNOW God's hand is on you and He IS working in your life and situations. I am praying for you my sister in Christ. I look forward to when you return here, to hearing about the great things God has done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you dear sis, praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rosel what a testimony dear one. Sad but victorious at the same time. Appreciate you sharing and touching many hearts. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

"Faith is taking the first step even if you don't see the whole staircase..."
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

All posts/composed songs copyright by RCUBEs.



Encouragers

GotQuestions?org

Friends