In accepting this award, I need to do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
Ten Honest Things About Myself:
1. My oldest sibling was a girl who passed away at a young age. After her, came 5 brothers, then me. Believe me, I’m not spoiled at all.
3. I came to know Christ sometime back in early 90’s but not until 2003, when I witnessed a spiritual battle, that I knew how truly powerful Jesus is and He is the “real deal”. I can’t let another day go by without sharing His awesome love, His truth, His grace that is available to anyone. Thank You Lord for finding a lost soul like me!
5. I have met my best friend in 1996. I’m that type of person who prefers to have one or two or a few but I know that the friendship we share is honest where I can be comfortable saying, “Hey! You got broccoli stuck on your teeth or you have lipstick on your teeth” or them with me. If someone is superficial and hypocrite, I get turned off big time!
8. I’m a mother to an only awesome child, my greatest gift in this world. He inspires me to be the best mother I could be.
10. I love cleaning the house, doing the chores except for ironing. Though I do it, it’s the least of my favorites.
So, there you have it. Now, I want to share this blog blessing to 7 wonderful friends who are all amazing [sorry…I have more choices than that but I’ll try to stick to the rule]. May you take your time to know them as well:
Sister Toia at Designer’s Original
Sister Tammy at Omah’s Helping Hands
Sister Kat at Heart 2 Heart
Sister Cynthia at Girl In A Glass House
Sister Christy at The Secret Life of An American Wife and Mom
Sister Mary at Pile of Smiles
Sister Bren at Seeking Grace On The Narrow Path