So sweet of sister Alleluiabelle to share “Kreativ Blogger” award today.
Her passion for the Lord was the first thing that caught my attention when I first visited her. I was just so touched by her writing right away, I just knew it in my heart that she is a special woman who writes from her heart.
Despite the trials she faced with her husband, here she is encouraging me and other friends/sisters in Christ! Sister Alleluiabelle, you’re an amazing woman who truly reflects the Lord’s love through your words. You are a great encourager, your poems describe your intense love for God and that even through trials, your heart rejoices because of His presence in your life. You are a great Prayer Intercessor, a friend and most of all a dear sister in Christ. To God be the glory and to Him I say thank You for making us meet and feel that unity that comes from His love, unity that we share along with other blogging friends. May the Lord guide us all, bloggers for Jesus to be more “kreativ” for His glory! I pray that many who still don’t know His love and forgiveness will be attracted to these “kreativ” blogs. Thank You for your thoughtfulness dear sister in His Holy Name. I treasure your friendship. Please visit her site if you haven't met this wonderful daughter of the King.
I am required to nominate 7 other bloggers for this award and they are supposed to nominate 7 others. (Be sure to leave a comment on their blog about the award.) After they accept the award they are then asked to write a list of 7 things that their blog readers may not know about them.
So, this is the hardest knowing there are so many “kreativ” blogs. I would love to share this blessing with:
1. Sister Heather at Beautiful Self
2. Sister Daveda at Grace Talk With Daveda
3. Sister Sarah at Splashin’ Glory
4. Just Be Real
5. Sister Denise at Shorty Bears Place and Free To Be Me
6. Sister Loren at The Magoos News
7. Brother Chris at Prayer
I’ll try to list 7 things here that you may not know about me:
1. The Lord is always no.1 and I know you know that. But I want Him to continue to mold me and do spiritual surgery so I can grow in His likeness.
2. I love Greek food! The pastries are so delicious but I have to be careful or else I’ll grow more sideways.
3. I don’t know how to play tennis and recently, my child’s passion is to be involved in this sport [as the Lord wills]. I took him to the court today. I served the balls as he tried to hit them and he was able to practice more. I did okay in throwing him the ball but I was better at picking up the balls after.
4. I used to love “Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino” but haven’t been drinking it to avoid the calories. I learned to like “Iced Passion Tea” and gotta’ get “venti” of course all the time.
5. I work part-time and I am job sharing with another co-worker. I do 2 nights and she does the 3. [Thanks be to God].
6. I love relaxing by the ocean with my family. Sometimes, we go to the nearest beach which is 20 minutes away from our house and sometimes, eat at the nice restaurant which is at the end of the pier. The sight is so calming while some people are trying to catch fishes.
7. I’ve been a night owl for 20 years now. But I love working the night shift. It’s really a perfect schedule if you have children. I get to see my child and spend quality time with him in the day time, then, still able to take a nap before going to work.
Well, thank you all for being patient to read all these things. I pray that you are encouraged everytime you come here. You are more than welcome to come anytime! Give me a ring and I’ll make some “crab fried rice” next time. God bless and I love you all in Christ’s Name.
FAREWELL TO AN OLD TREE
1 day ago