You Are Beautiful Blessing



Today, I was busy running errands and just went to check my emails and comments that I appreciate so much from blogging friends, when sister Heather surprised me and other great bloggers by creating this "blessing" and giving it to us. I thought that was just so sweet of her, to take her time to create this and give it away.

Sister Beautiful Self writes with so much passion for the Lord, and she deserves this blessing, too. I guarantee you'll be blessed by her posts, the way it always blesses me. Please visit her and know more about her. She is a beautiful person inside and out! Times that I need a lift, her timely funny posts crack me up! Her post about her "madre" when she introduced her to us touched me the most. I was so touched with the way she had shown her love and honored her mom.

Writing is one way I can give something back to the Lord and He surely blessed me with so many brothers and sisters in Christ who are so "on fire" to write for His glory.

I want to be able to share this blessing, courtesy of sister "Beautiful Self" to all of you who deserve it, too. You are all beautiful that you tirelessly share God's love, encouraging us and leading others to know His grace and mercy, through the words you write. So, please feel free to grab this blessing and share it, too with others you want to share it with.

I just want to thank the Lord for people like you I had met in such a short period of time. I'm so blessed and honored to have known you guys. To God be the glory always. May He bless you all and may we continue that "unity" that comes from His perfect love. God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats sweetie, you are truly beautiful. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations. You definately deserve this award. Time and time again, I drop by your blog and find hope, love, and encouragement. GOD BLESS you for being who HE created you to be.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that my blog is a blessing to you! THAT is my prayer!
    I'm so happy you are able to smile and laugh at the things I write - I admit, there is never a dull moment! (...and I like it that way!)

    God is good!
    ~ Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! Congratulations to you and well deserved. You should be so honored and you deserve it as well.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

"Faith is taking the first step even if you don't see the whole staircase..."
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

All posts/composed songs copyright by RCUBEs.



Encouragers

GotQuestions?org

Friends