Sisterhood Award



Are you like me, who started blogging and was not really sure why but just to do something for the Lord? Hoping that many who don't know Who "Jesus Christ" is, will happen to read your blog and know more about His love and gift of salvation?


Little did I know, aside from that purpose, I didn't have a clue that I would get to meet a lot of brothers and sisters in Christ in a very short amount of time. Through that brotherhood, sisterhood unity, I just got more inspired in doing what I wanted to do for the Lord. I just felt that "kind of unity" that comes from the Lord and how blessed I am right now to have that opportunity to know a lot of you.


The other day, sister Alleluiabelle had passed on this "Sisterhood Award.". Thank you sister Alleluiabelle for sharing that with me. It's not so much about receiving recognitions and awards, but it's the love that you feel when you receive those that came with it that truly touches me. If you haven't gone by sister Alleluiabelle's blog site, please do so. You will be encouraged by her writing because you will feel her humble spirit who is after God in all of her ways.




Colossians 3:14 -"And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity."

God's blessings work by us, sharing it with others, instead of keeping it to ourselves. I would like to share this award with you ["sorry guys! :)]..., if you're reading this site now. That's what I feel...is that I love you all with the love that comes from the Lord. It's a pleasure to meet you and know that we are One in Spirit! God bless all of you!


["If I could speak in any language in heaven or on earth but didn't love others, I would only be making meaningless noise like a loud gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy and if I knew all the mysteries of the future and knew everything about everything, but didn't love others, what good would I be? And if I had the gift of faith so that I could speak to a mountain an dmake it move, without love I would be no good to anybody. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it but if I didn't love others, I would be of no value whatsoever..." -1Corinthians 13:1-3; Life Application Bible].

6 comments:

  1. You are certainly most deserving of this. You are a caring and encouraging Christian sister:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with the other sisters, you deserve the award for always sharing the love of Jesus with us. Thank you for that wonderful energy that radiates from your writing.

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. It's a blessing to be a part of the sisterhood. Awesome that we are all sisters in Christ and that's what's important. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and you are truly blessing so many of us each day you post! You are encouraging so many by your writings.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

"Faith is taking the first step even if you don't see the whole staircase..."
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

All posts/composed songs copyright by RCUBEs.



Encouragers

GotQuestions?org

Friends